Mistakes in lab analysis can cause losses of tens of billions of dollars yearly, including compensation for the errors caused. Many of these errors are due to imprecise measurements and inaccurate results. For this reason, ensuring each piece of equipment has an accurate digital display can do wonders for preventing many mistakes.
Although, exactly how much more precise can these displays be, and what other benefits do they offer? This article will explain how you can use the new digital display readouts on our electric mixers to reach new heights of accuracy and professional detail in your work in your lab.
What Does the Display Readout Do?
Digital display readouts are a new technology available to our electric mixers that helps give the user a more accurate understanding of how fast the mixer is spinning. You will be able to set the exact RPM and monitor the length of time you need the mixer to spin for in full confidence. Thus, if your recipe requires 2000 RPMs and 30 minutes of mixing, our electric mixers with the new digital display readouts will be a lifesaver.
Furthermore, regulatory bodies across America demand specific quality requirements in lab work. At Arrow, we supply our mixers to various industries for different application uses including cosmetics, research centers, labs, etc. for testing and creating purposes. Applications in these fields may have to comply with regulation groups such as the:
- FDA (Food and Drug Authority)
- GLP (Good Laboratory Practices)
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
For this reason, being confident in the precision of your equipment is more important than ever before.
What Are the Benefits and Advantages of Our New Display Readout?
There are many benefits our new digital display readouts will offer:
- Accuracy with mixer speed: Our current line of electric mixers come with a knob to set the speed. With the new digital display readouts, you can not only set a speed perfectly but visibly see what RPM is set to. Allowing for precision in mixing speed accuracy.
- Certainty in experiments: Have the peace of mind you need by knowing the speed and length of time you set the equipment at is accurate. No longer fear that you’ll have to rerun the recipe due to the device not reaching the requirements you set it at.
How Much More Efficient Are Our New Display Readouts?
We estimate our new digital display readouts to be much more efficient than standard knob mixers. Our clients will no longer have to rely on broad estimates by using a speed number such as “10” on it. When using the knob, it’s also very common to accidentally set the requirements too high or too low leading to inaccurate results.
With the new digital display readouts on electric mixers, you will no longer need to waste a batch or deal with the one you’re unhappy with. They will provide an accurate reading of the exact RPM speed you need. From there, you can adjust it up and down to get to the exact speed and length of time you need it to be.
Which of Our Mixers Will Offer the New Display Readouts?
The new digital display readouts will be available on the following electric mixers:
Please note, the 2000RV mixer can mix in both directions, meaning the digital display readout also works for both directions of mixing, allowing you to gain even more control over your process.
Over time, we would like to give all users the best possible experience, so we will be looking for ways to include the new digital display technology on more models in the future. Be on the lookout!
When Will It Be Available?
We understand the inclusion of this new technology is a game-changer!
We have been working on integrating this technology into our products for a long time, and we are almost ready to release them to the world.
Pre-orders should open in early 2023. Check back soon for more information and to ensure you stay up-to-date on the latest Arrow Mixing Products news.
- Digital display readouts are a new technology available to electric mixers that helps give the user a more accurate understanding of how fast the mixer is spinning.
- Digital display readouts will improve accuracy in speed and length of time as well as certainty in experiments.
- Pre-orders should open in early 2023, so check back often for updates!
Contact Us Today
Our sales team can help you choose the mixer with our new digital display readout technology that is right for your experiment. Pick up the phone and get in touch with us today!
"*" indicates required fields